Saturday, March 15, 2008

some random facts about me

ok so I've been tagged by Tanya and I am supposed to share some random facts about myself....you ready for this ;]
  1. I L.O.V.E breakfast food...especially for dinner. If I could only chose one meal to ever go out to eat it would definately be breakfast.
  2. when I have to pack to go away somewhere I always sketch out the outfits I'm going to take rather then making a list...I don't know why I do this but I have since I was very little. I have sketchbooks full of these little doodles. It's so funny to look back and see what I once thought was 'cool'.
  3. whenever it rains I get a really strong urge to go for a run....i just need to follow through once in a while ;]
  4. I love to indulge in a trashy celeb. gossip magazine every now and then....((blush))
  5. if it has cheese in it...I'll eat it! ;]
  6. I'm TERRIFIED of snakes! they make me cry! even in a cage at the zoo I feel like I'm going to pass out when I get near them.

ok I'm suppose to tag people now but I don't even know if anyone reads this so if you do and you feel like doing this just comment and let me know so I can read it :]

No comments: