Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Thankful...

I've decided to post every Thursday about something I've been particularly thankful for over the week just as a way to stay grounded and not caught up in an attitude of dissatisfaction. I find it really easy to get caught up in always wanting more then I have or just not being satisfied with where we are in life and I just thought this wound be a great way to remind myself of lucky I really am ;)

We had a chance on the weekend to get down to Vancouver and go to Granville island where there is and awesome children's market and a public market. It was such a beautiful day, we got easy parking (which usually is not the case) and we had a great look around. The leaves were crisp and brightly coloured and the sun was out yet the air was really fresh and cool. It just made me so grateful to live where I do. On any given day you have the potential to head to the beach or into the mountains for a hike or skiing/snowboarding or into the city for great shopping or out into the country to a lake or for a picnic. how can you tell I love the pacific northwest? ;) anyways I just wanted to also share this pic from our day downtown


1 comment:

Tanya said...

I think there's a meme thingy thankful thursday :) you should do it! you are good at that! :)

oooh, and once again I love love love that picture!!!