Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the last of the fluffy mail

I was so excited to get see that we got our package from Baby Hope's Cloth Diapers. I could barely wait to rip into the envelope. Not only was it fast shipping it was free shipping, and she sent a hand written thank-you note and a free velour wipe. I'm very impressed and will definitely have to order from her again. Our Baby Beehinds arrived today and omigoodness!! I cannot get over the softness. I know it probably wont stay this soft but I'm really loving it. It looks like there will be lots of room for my ds to grow into it, and I love the snap in doublers. I've never had this feature on any of our other diapers but I think it's a great idea. Check back for stash pics soon ;)

oh and to add to my excitement I got a notice that my snap press shipped today! YAY!!!! now this package is one I'm going to have a very, VERY hard time being patient for.

No comments: