Friday, November 16, 2007

OH MY! I think I'm gonna throw up

WOW! I had my first hyena cart stalking experience yesterday and let me tell you it is not for the faint of heart LOL. I was sitting there hitting refresh over and over and over and over......all of a sudden I realize I'm seconds from the stocking and my heart starts pounding and I can hear the blood pumping in my ears. I hit refresh and it was seriously only 2 seconds after the stocking and half the stuff was gone....including what I wanted...I tried another size and it was there....Oh MAN I'm totally shaking as I hit the BIN button........and then I get a message that it is no longer available *doh* nothing like a surge of excitement to make you feel like throwing up haha. I was disappointed but I cheered myself up by buying some wool interlock.

.....And then I got an email....and there were going to be more stocked (hooray!!)....sometime that evening or later that day. I get that rush again but try not to sit glued to the computer all night. Thankfully I just happened to be on when I noticed that it was stocking and kept refreshing hoping to snag what I had wanted.....and I did so now a natural vanilla Luxe pull-on soaker is coming to me!!!!! ok can you tell I'm excited ;) I new they were hard to get but I really had no idea it was that crazy

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oooh that's great!!! I am so glad you scored it! It should be fast too since she is in Canada!