Friday, October 5, 2007

a little better

well the diaper rash seems to be getting a little better finally. I say better only because the flaming red scalded look has pretty much gone but there are now a couple raw patches....they aren't very big but still look awful. I'm really thinking it might be a yeast infection. he's never had one so I don't really know, I'll have to look into it tomorrow. It's thanksgiving here this weekend so I don't think I'd be able to get him in before monday. Hopefully it's not a yeast infection and he just keeps getting better. I've discovered that we really love burt's bees diaper ointment. I've tried a ton of different creams and that on is the only one that has seemed to make a difference...I'm gonna have to go and get some more tomorrow.

On a side note I did some uploading to my flickr account if any of you are interested. I didn't add anything to my cding set but I did add a couple new sets. there is a link in my sidebar to our stash pics or you can check out my pics here

No comments: