Thursday, October 4, 2007

I broke down...

...and ordered 2 snappis and a happy heiny's one-size diaper in the cow print =) I'm so excited to finally try HH. I figured that I "needed" to get it seeing as how we are switching to cloth full time (yikes) I have to admit that I am really nervous. I've liked the security of going back to sposies if I'm tired of sick or whatever. I actually had him in cloth last night but he was soaked by about 20 to 6 this morning and he was in a reg. ubcpf with and infant ubcpf trifolded in the center and a mother-ease stay dry liner on top with a bsww covering it all, can you say ginormous booty, LOL.
I'm actually thinking about starting to potty-train. I'd always thought that it was best to wait until they were showing signs of readiness and were farely verbal but I recently took a book called Diaper free before 3 by Jill M. Lekovic. I haven't had a chance to read much of it but what I have read makes perfect sense. I think we may have to go potty shopping this weekend. I just wish I had read the book about 6 months ago.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

good luck on pt-ing, guys!!! hope it'll go easy for you!

and let me know how that OS HH works! I've been so tempted to get one, but still thinking about it...