Wednesday, October 3, 2007

well...

it looks like I should save up some money and work out a nighttime diapering system....my ds has the worst bleeding diaper rash :'( he spent a week in sposies because he was having such horrible diarrhea I just couldn't keep up with the laundry...he was fine, not even the slightest rash. As soon as the diarrhea cleared up he was back in cloth. Then he was in sposies for a day or so because it was the weekend and I was doing laundry (we are out alot on weekends so he is often in sposies, especially sundays because we have my dh's hockey really early and then go straight to church so it's a long morning) Anyways, he started to get a bad diaper rash so I had him back in cloth and it cleared right up....well today was laundry day again so he's been in a sposie again and when I changed him last his whole bottom looked scalded and he was bleeding in quite a few places....my poor little guy....he was so upset that he just cried and cried all afternoon even though we both tried to dstract him and cheer him up. He's now asleep on our bed at 6:49 pm which is so unlike him as he's just started only napping once a day in the last few weeks.
He's had this before when he was just new and that is why we started cloth in the first place (and discovered that he can't use Pampers because they always give him a rash) but now I don't know, is it possible that his stomach acid is out of wack from his bout of diarrhea? then we did it clear up when he was in cloth? could it be a yeast infection? He's also teething (he just cut his first molar on the weekend) so could that be it? I have no idea but I feel horrible for the poor guy. I guess I'll have to build up my stash a bit....oh darn I'm gonna have to shop ;)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

ouch... poor little guy...
I don't think it's his teeth.. probably because of diarrhea or sposies... did he dring any orange juice, maybe?
oh man... I hope it clears up soon!
we use HH with 2 mf towels for the night, and it works great!