Tuesday, July 24, 2007

waiting and waiting

Patience has never really been one of my virtues. I like things to be instant, learn new things and instantly be great at them, plan out a new sewing project and instantly be finished, I'm not good at the waiting. it has now been 2 weeks since my new cover was mailed and it hasn't arrived yet. I'm not really surprised to be honest, because Canadian post is less then reliable went it comes to the length of time it can take. I once waited 5 weeks from a parcel from UT. Even so I had really hoped that it would have made it here yesterday. I'm so, SO excited to give wool a try. I'm also dying to learn to knit and I don't even know if wool will work for ds. I went to the library today and took out some books and a DVD on knitting to try to teach myself....just what I need another hobby to keep me up at night ;)


Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

1 comment:

Tanya said...

grrr... I can't believe it's taking so long... I had no time to call them yesterday, but my mom just got a package that I mailed her about a month ago... So here's hoping! Still hoping.