Monday, July 23, 2007

dreaming of diapers

ok well this pic is kind of darker then I like but it's the only one I have right now. I drafted up a pattern and sewed up a sample of a fitted the other night. over all I'm pretty pleased with it although I'm still trying to work out the whole trimness vs. absorbency thing but that's just gonna be a matter of trial and error I guess. the edges were just serged on this and I'd love to try one that is turned and top stitched next and possibly with a cotton print but still able to be snappi'd....so many things to play around with, and too many ideas floating around. I've been up at night thinking through diapers the past few nights....man I think I need a coffee just typing about it....Oh I'm also waiting on a beautiful wool Thumbelina pull-on cover from a friend (it's our first experience with wool so I've got my fingers crossed that it works out for us) I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow as it didn't come again today. :( hopefully I can post pics of our stash once it arrives as well.

No comments: