Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Super Stoked...not Soaked

I had a chance to really test out the diaper I made the other day and I was pleasantly suprised with how absorbent it turned out considering how trim it is. Usually my ds will soak right through his MEOS or his SOSdiaper but he had barely soaked through the doubler that I made to go in it thinking it was need for it to be absorbant enough but would cut down on the drying time. anyways I'm sort of rambling now :) the diaper itself was damp at most. I'm super happy with that I was so worried that I'd screw it up somehow. I'm already planning now on ways to perfect it even more or dying it and so on. ok well I think this is enough rambling on for tonight. I'm sitting here typing away on my laptop while my poor dh tries to get some sleep. I'll post our stash pics tomorrow (unless I get caught up doing something fun ;)

No comments: