Tuesday, October 23, 2007

well I didn't get any mail today, although I'm not really expecting any until early next week. I still always hope that I'll be surprised though. I'm currently waiting on three packages
  1. a butter yellow HHOS from For the Monster
  2. some PUL and some aplix from VeryBaby
  3. some large black aluminum sling rings from Slingrings

I have a pair of silver slingrings but I haven't seen them since we moved the beginning of July and I really want to make a ringsling like this or if I feel fancy maybe even this ;)

I also started my testers this week. I'm so excited I just need to dye them and finish them up and then I can mail them. HOORAY!!! also my dh offered to buy me a snap press so I just have to decide what would be better, the snap press now or more fabric and then wait to get the snap press. I hate making decisions! but at least this is a fun one ;) anyways that is all that is really new here. I'll post some picks of my finished products later.

oh and just to update on our Moshi...I had pretty much decided to sell it. Not really because I didn't like it but I just was unsure....anyways I wore it for a little bit tonight and wouldn't you know it I am really starting to like it. it's starting to soften up just enough that it is getting really comfy. I'm a fan and I'm definately not selling now.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I've been meaning to tell you that Hope from Baby Hope's Cloth Diapers has HHOS for (I am pretty sure) the same price you got them but she has free shipping. Plus she includes a freebie! :)
www.babyhopesclothdiapers.com