Tuesday, October 30, 2007

someone stop me!

I shouldn't be left alone with money to spend =) a friend told me about Baby Hope's Cloth Diapers (thanks Tanya ;)) and I just couldn't pass on the free shipping so I ordered a Baby Beehind Bamboo onesize. YAY! this is a diaper I've bee dying to try so I cannot wait for it to get here. it just shipped today so I have a while but still this is something I'm really looking forward to getting. I got it in the blue if anyone cares ;) once that gets here that's it for me. I have to make the rest of my diapers. I'll have to take some stash pics once everything is here. And can you believe I already can't find one of the snappis I just got *sigh* I swear I need a tracking device for those things.
Well dh had the day of today so we went hunting for fabric...specifically grey chambray for the ringsling I'm making, and it turns out that all the local stores don't carry chambray...at least not the grey color. I'm not impressed. I guess I'll have to look for it online which isn't really an issue as long as it doesn't cost too much in shipping.
That's pretty much it from here other them I'm still working out some kinks with my testers...I'm a little frustrated but I'm gonna just go at it tomorrow and hopefully get it sorted out....otherwise I'm going to plan "B"
Anyways I'll leave you with a babywearing pic from our trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend

1 comment:

Tanya said...

oh no! what've I done... :)) Baby Hope's is so addicting! Her shipping is super fast too, so hopefully you'll get it soon!

hehe, is Oliver playing with snappis again? I hide them from Freddy now!

and YAY for a new blog!!! can't wait to see stash picture!