Saturday, October 20, 2007

a little carried away

ok well I'm inlove with our Happy Heiny's one-size diaper!!! I'm really, really impressed with how dry he was this morning even though he had completely soaker 2 microfleece inserts and with how well he slept last night. I have to admit that my ds is a horrible sleeper, I mean terrible!! But for the first time in quite a few nights (maybe even weeks) he slept a good solid 6.5-7 hrs and then another 4.5 or so before he woke up. This is huge for me!!! I think I can count on one hand the number of times he has slept through the night :( Anyways I'm totally side-tracking here. The first thing I did this morning after I had changed my ds was order another HH OS =) I started dreaming about having a lovely stash of pockets all the colours of the rainbow and quickly realized that if I wanted that many pockets I'd be broke faster then I can blink ;) So then I went to verybaby and ordered some PUL in ocean, celery, and light brown and some aplix (I already have some microfleece) so that I can just make my own pockets, haha, after that I promised dh that I wouldn't buy anything else for a while. Hopefully they turn out because then I can justify buying more colours ;)

No comments: