Friday, October 19, 2007

Fluffy Mail

I got my first pocket diaper today!!! It's the new Happy Heiny's one-size diaper in the cow hide print and it's really cute, although the only PUL I've ever seen IRL are bummis covers which are so thick and soft so I was suprised at how thin the PUL on this is but it is really soft and the print is soooo cute. I'm really impressed with the size range on this too. It's a newer one so there is the extra row of snaps for the newborn setting and O fits it on the small setting and the tabs are touching/almost overlapping. so there is still 2 rise settings and alot of room in the waist for him to grow into. I think this is gonna be our nighttime diaper. I'm so used to him in pf/fitteds in wool or coverless at home so this HH does give him quite a booty LOL. We've only tryed it on but I'll let you know more after he's worn it tonight. Sorry I don't have pics yet but I'll try to post some soon

No comments: