Wednesday, September 19, 2007

OH NO!!

I can't find my snappi!!! yes I only have one at the moment...I keep meaning to order some more but then I forget until I can't find the one I have. I'm sure it's not lost but I've looked everywhere for it with no luck yet. And on another note my poor ds has had diarrhea since Sunday so we've been using disposables a little more this week. One thing I can say is that they definately do NOT hold the poop in like cloth does. I had to wash the padding and straps of our highchair and spray down my son with the shower this morning because of an "explosion" It's been an interesting week to say the least. Hopefully our snappi will show up in our mound of laundry I need to do and I also hope my ds will start feeling better :(

1 comment:

Tanya said...

oh no... I hope he feels better... Freddy has been having some too, and he's been drinkink pedialyte instead of other things he drinks. It's almost gone!!! I can't do disposables though, so I have to do laundry every day...

Hope your snappi shows up soon! I used to have only one, and it'd go wandering somewhere once in a while, so I got the second one just in case. And it was a wise dedcision!!! :)