Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just so I don't forget

I'm posting my thankful Thursday post today. I've been really thankful for the little moments in the day when my ds and I can just run and play and be carefree for a while. We've been getting snow off and on for the last week or so (with more to come) and the two of us spent the morning outside on Monday playing. He's at such a fun age right now (he'll be 18 months a couple days after Christmas) Everything is such an adventure and he focuses whole-heartedly on every new experience. I've come to love the fact that the same traits that make him stubborn and mischievous and somewhat "difficult" at times also make him determined and adventurous and outgoing. I feel like during these little moments together I get to see a glimps at who he is going to become.


No comments: