Thursday, November 22, 2007

Loving our Luxe

I was pleasantly surprised on Monday to get both my snap press (HOORAY!) and my Luxe cover in the mail. I was totally blown away that I got the Luxe that quickly seeing as how I bought it Thursday night and we don't have mail service on Saturdays here. anyways I tried the Luxe on right away and I love it. We got the s/m (I had second thoughts and almost also ordered a m/l) and it is actually almost too big, but because it is so stretchy it still fits great with tons of room to grow into it. I can't get over the softness of it and how beautiful it is. I actually am so scared to use it and ruin it but we used it today and I just love it so much that I'm just gonna have to get more *hehe*
I was also sooo excited to finally get the snap press. It only actually took a week to get here but I've been wanting one for so long now that I feel like I was waiting forever. I haven't had a chance to play with it at all yet but I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it. I've already been thinking what I can possibly add snaps to for fun. Oh and to top off the speedy shipping I got a bunch of extras thrown in with my order so that was another nice surprise.

No comments: