Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just what I was afraid of

I've been eying this print for quite some time but always decided against it for fear that it would be too girly. when I first found SOSdiapers they would sell out immediately and were really hard to acquire. I managed to snag one and it's been our favorite diaper ever since we got it. when I noticed this print up and available I decided to just go for it...maybe I'd luck out and there wouldn't be that much of the pink on mine. I ordered it and then patiently waited and waited (it actually got here quite quickly considering it was a semi-custom mail tends to be slower this time of year.
Well I got home to find a package sitting, waiting for me in the front hall and excitedly ripped it open only to find that the front of the diaper is mainly pic :( I was disappointed because I love this fabric and have been really wanting to get it for a while now. So now I have a dilemma....do I sell it and maybe get something else a little more boyish or do I hang onto it in a hopes that I have a little girl to put it on soon. I think I'm leaning to the latter only because I just really would hate to sell it and we are planning on TTC in Feb/March so I'll be starting a newborn stash soon enough anyways ;) If we don't have a girl next I can always sell it then I guess. I'm still trying to decide....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say use it anyway! I was never one to put anything nearing girly on Nathan, but I kinda got a over that little bit! Its weird at first, but its not that bad. Its not like it has pink flowers and hearts on it!

Tanya said...

I agree with Amy! But if you don't feel right putting pink on Ollie, maybe you could talk to the maker and see if she can exchange it?