Wednesday, October 3, 2007

practice does make perfect

It looks as though I have a black hole in our room that swallows up snappis and other rather useful items. I've given up looking for our snappi. Some day I'll order another one but in the mean time I've been getting alot of pinning practice. the first few times the diaper was hanging of my poor ds. He kept stopping to look at it like "what is going on here?" Well I'm managing to get them alot tighter and I thing I may actuallt prefer pinning our embellished pre-fitteds. The bottom claw never really grabbed the print fabric anyways and I can get a snugger shorter rise with only one pin so it's just as fast, if not faster, then a snappi. anyways just wanted to share our experience ;) Oh and here's a pick of our first pin job for a laugh


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a post cloth diapering mom you did a great job pinning that diaper on! Looks perfectly great to me!

Barb.