Monday, October 1, 2007

my 'wanting to try list'

so I've really had very little exposure to CD's other then pf's motherease/sandy's and an SOSdiaper and I was just thinking the other night about the diapers that are on my 'want to try someday list' can you believe I've never even seen a pocket diaper IRL? crazy. Anyways I am always making mental lists and then when I get a little extra fun money I can never remember what it was I had wanted so I'm gonna write my list down here so I can come back to it ;)
  1. Little Beetle diapers and covers (velcro and pull-on)
  2. Happy Heiny's one-size in the cowprint (I'm not even sure if I can get this yet so if anyone know's I'd love to know too ;))
  3. Luxe soaker
  4. WCW soaker
  5. goodmama fitted
  6. Kissaluvs (but I want the newborn to go with the KL0's first =))
  7. speaking of nb diapes I wanna try the swaddlebees nb organic velours next time too
  8. swaddlebees cotton terry fitted
  9. thirsties covers
  10. sugar peas windpro fleece covers
  11. Llamajammas
  12. crankypants

pk well that is a little longer then I expected and I'm pretty sure I've missed a couple things too haha.

well I should try to get some sleep I guess. My ds has been getting up earlier then usual so I've been lacking in the sleep dept. lately.

No comments: