Friday, October 19, 2007

I took the plunge!!!

*yikes* I'm having a little panic attack here....so nothing new really ;) I've been working out ideas for my buisness for months now and I finally just decided to jump in and get some fabric and just go for it already. I have to say I'm actually really nervous about this and even though I'm also super excited somehow buying the fabrics and stuff just means I actually have to do it now. No more just saying I'm going to and then finding reasons why I can't. I just have to keep telling myself "you can do this, you can do this"

1 comment:

Tanya said...

oooh, I am sure you can do it and you'll do a great job!!! I believe in you!!!

hey, I saw a gnome like you made on HC today, it was $16. except everything but the face were either dyed or made out colored fabric.