Thursday, October 11, 2007

I have been tagged...


...by my good friend Jill in her blog today. so here it goes ;)


Jobs I have Had:
  • christmas relief at an accesories store in our mall (like claires but I don't even remember the name
  • I worked at a fabric store: the first two times I was just part time, the last (and final) time I was a supervisor
  • I worked at American Eagle and was everything from a sales associate to a cashier, to stockperson, to visal merchandising, to assistant manager
  • I briefly worked at a thrift store one summer for college tuition credits
  • I was a seamstress for a lady who designed and produced dance costumes, as well as some bridal/grad stuff in the off season
  • now I'm a mom :)

Places I have lived:

  • Clearwater
  • Walnut Grove
  • Sexsmith (I lived with Jill for a year here :))
  • Langley
  • Aldergrove

Food I Love:

  • anything with cheese ;)
  • mexican
  • sushi

Places I'd Rather be:

  • almost anywhere!! I really need to go on another vacation soon
  • great britain or europe somewhere
  • a nice sandy beach
  • starbucks LOL
Movies I Love:
  • You've got mail
  • Pride and Prejudice (the old A&E version)
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sleepless in Seattle
  • When Harry Met Sally
  • ....there are a ton more but these are the ones I can watch over and over

TV Shows I Watch:

  • Seinfeld
  • Friends
  • Mad About You
  • the CSI's

Books I Love:

  • ok I definately don't read as much as I should.....I don't really have any books that I love

People I'm Tagging:

  • Tanya
  • Amy

1 comment:

Tanya said...

why, thank you very much! :) I will have to do it after I restart my computer...
I enjoyed reading yours! man, you've had lots of jobs! :)

P.S.-How did you put labels on the side?