Friday, September 7, 2007

new things for a new season

I'm really caught up in the spirit of fall this past week (my new layout is a tribute to that). I'm already busy planning our weekends and fun things to do with Oliver. I really want to get to the pumpkin patch or apple orchard, maybe get on a hay ride, I also want to get out for a lot of day hikes in the changing leaves and maybe get up to the fish hatchery to see the salmon spawning....I have a feeling this fall is going to fly by just as fast as this summer did. Somewhere in all of this I've got a list of knitting and sewing that I want to fit in, like working on the size range for my diaper pattern (and maybe perfecting the design a bit) and finishing a few knitting projects I've started so that I can start a bunch more. Can a person have to many hobbies? if that's possible then I'm right on the edge I think. I keep telling myself that I'll start painting again soon and that I will get around to finishing all my scrapbooking ;) I think half the fun of hobbies is planning the next project....at least for me it is.

we've also reacently found the wool love here. The Thumbelina Diaper cover that we had so patiently been waiting for finally arrived...and wouldn't you know it it came the first mail day we were gone on holidays. I'm just so glad that it made it safe and sound and that it works so well for us. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you Tanya


well now that the wating for that is over I can start waiting for my Moshi carrier to arrive. I'm super excited for it to arrive. (alot of my fall plans involve the use of this beautiful carrier) I'll have to post pics as soon as I get it. I got the pretty bird print which I am so inlove with. this is my first soft structured carrier and I've been waiting a long time to get one....I've already got a list of others to add to my collection including and Ergo and a Beco (or two ;) ) I think I'm just as passionate about babywearing as I am about cloth diapering, maybe even more. well I suppose I should stop for today. I've got a million things to do, the first being som laundry :)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

oooh, I am glad I am not the only one dreaming about fall! :) can't wait for the pumpkin patch! It's gonna be so much fun this year!

I saw that same thumbelina on ds today, in Freddy's size, and was so tempted to get it! But alas... not enough pp for now... I hope it's working out for you as good as it did for us!

Weaveron Textile said...

thank for sharing information.i like your work.To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/