Friday, July 20, 2007

It was good enough for me...

I remember thinking as a little girl that when I had kids of my own that I would definitely cloth diaper them...I was cloth diapered so it must be the best thing to do right?....it's funny what you believe as a child. I was a headstrong girl with very definite ideas of what i did and didn't want in life. Somehow in the twenty years or so between that little girl and a expectant mama I lost that same conviction for cloth diapers...I remember thinking you must be crazy to choose to cloth diaper if you didn't have to! Little did I know that about a month after my precious boy arrived I'd be sucked into the addiction that is cloth diapering. I have to admit there have been a few false starts and breaks along the way but I have to admit there is nothing cuter then a cloth diapered bottom.

No comments: