Thursday, July 26, 2007

our stash

I finally got everything together to take a stash pic so here's some gratuitous shots of our current stash ;) I'm hoping to most if not all of the larger prefolds I have into prefitteds as I'm not a huge fan of prefolds...I think that's why I keep taking "breaks"....ok anyways on with the pics

our fitteds (top to bottom: cotton fleece fitted made by me, 3 prefitteds made by me, SOSdiaper-one onf my favs, small Sandy's, 3 motherease one-size)

our whole stash (not including covers)

our fitteds :)

fitteds and covers (left to right: back row-motherease, sandy's, cotton fleece fitted mbm; middle row-3 prefitteds mbm, SOSdiaper; front row-white BSWW, froggy print BSWW, white bummis super snap)

all our fitteds & covers in a basket

I've got a beautiful orange and yellow Thumbelina pull-on interlock cover coming still and if wool turns out to be ok for O then I'm dying to try some Luxe yoga shorts and soakers, and then some crankypants and maybe even give knitting a few pairs myself a try. who knew something that covers a bum could be so fun.

No comments: